You’re Almost Home.
We’re so glad you’re ready to apply for university apartments. Review our process before starting your application.
Be enrolled in at least 8 credits, plus one of the following:
- Be at least 20 years old
- Have at least 26 credits
- Have successfully lived on campus for one year
- Qualify as head of household with dependent
Complete your 10-minute application. You’ll be asked to:
- Select your apartment
- Pay $50 non-refundable application fee*
- Electronically sign the license agreement
- Contact the Educational Access Center if you need accommodations
- Check your BroncoMail frequently for important updates
*Your application is not complete until you’ve paid the application fee.
When you apply, you will be put on a waitlist.
- We’ll notify you via your BroncoMail account when an apartment meeting your criteria becomes available
- You will have 3 business days to accept
- A $250 security deposit will be due when you accept the offer
- You will be removed from waitlist if you decline 2 separate offers