On this page
Academic Break Requests
If you plan to stay on campus for any time during breaks, let us know. There’s no charge for staying in your room, suite or townhome during breaks, but knowing who will be on campus helps us provide the best service.
If you plan to leave campus for the whole break, you don’t need to file the Break Request Form.
- Fall holiday – November 21-27, 2016
Request form due November 18
- Winter Break – December 17, 2016-January 9, 2017
Request form due December 16
- Spring Break – March 25-April 2, 2017
Request form due March 15
How to Make Your Request
- Go to MyHousing
- Select Applications from the dropdown menu
- Choose Apply Online
- Choose Residence Halls, Suites, and Townhomes
Check out the dining options available during the break on Boise State’s Dining Services website.
Apartment residents do not need to request break housing.