Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu
Students on campus in the winter

Academic Break Requests

If you plan to stay on campus for any time during breaks, let us know. There’s no charge for staying in your residence hall during breaks, but knowing who will be on campus helps us provide the best service.

If you plan to leave campus for the whole break, you don’t need to file the Break Request Form.

  • Fall holiday – November 20-26, 2017 (no request form necessary)
  • Winter Break – December 16, 2017-January 7, 2018
    Request form due December 15
  • Spring Break – March 24-April 1, 2018 (no request form necessary)

How to Make Your Request (starting November 27, 2017)

  • If you have lived on-campus for the fall semester and will be living on campus for the spring semester, you’ll have access to your hall over winter break if you fill out a break request form by December 15. You’ll receive an email with the request form on November 27th.

Check out the dining options available during the break on Boise State’s Dining Services website.

Apartment residents do not need to request break housing.